Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Artful Belly!


Cutest thing ever. I saw a girl at the pool who had her big darling belly exposed and her daughter had taken red, blue and yellow paints and painted all over it (I forgot to take a pic so here's another that I thought was cute). I asked her about it and she said that she lets her little girl paint her tummy because it makes both of their days go better and it's her way of getting to express herself to the baby. Sometimes she'll paint a sun around her mom's belly button, sometimes it's a heart to tell the baby she loves him and sometimes it's just crazy splatters. I thought it was the sweetest thing...and ever so creative!

So whether you have little ones already or not, use your belly as a beautiful piece of canvas and celebrate it! Henna tattoos, markers, whatever.

PS, when you do this send me a picture of your belly so I can post it!




No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics